Sheffield Social Enterprise Network (SSEN) is to commission business development expertise to sustain and develop the network beyond the end of the Lottery grant which expires on 31 March 2016.
‘SSEN requires a consultant to help the network become a sustainable entity beyond the end of the current Awards for All grant which ends on 31.03.2016. This piece of work is fundamental to develop SSEN’s strategy for the medium and long-term’. Source: SSEN Nov. 2015.
The main areas of work include:
- Work with SSEN management committee and its members to understand its circumstances, problems and opportunities.
- Develop a tender/funding resource (key information that SSEN can use to input directly into funding/tender bids).
- Scope the external environment for business opportunities
- Register SSEN with key contract opportunity websites, mailing lists and newsletters.
- Identify and evaluate potential income-generating services and projects that SSEN could develop (short term and long term).
- Write funding and tender bids with the support of management committee members.
The deadline for receipt of tenders is 12pm on Tuesday 10 November 2015.
Send to Kindle